We hope all our customers, old and new, are safe and well.
We are working under the following new arrangements:
• Our Reception will regrettably NOT be open to visitorshowever we still have a ‘Drop Off and Collection Point’ at the front of our premises.
• Our incoming phone lines are open 10.00am to 1.00pm and 1.30pm to 3.00pm, Monday to Thursday only.
We wish you and yours all the best and hope you can stay safe. We have been in business for 33 successful years and we look forward to serving you for another 33 years!
The Caravan & Boat Seat Cover Centre Team
Upholstery and furnishings for Holiday Park Static Caravans
We have 33 Years experience of supplying upholstery and furnishings for Holiday Park Static Caravans throughout the UK.
If you have letting accommodation or sales units that you feel are being let down by upholstery that’s in poor condition, we can professionally Re-Upholster the seating, quickly and cost effectively…
…REGARDLESS OF WHERE IN THE U.K. YOU’RE BASED.
Hire Fleet and Sales Caravans have been our ‘bread and butter’ work and over the last 33 Years and we’ve probably re-upholstered pretty much every make and model of static caravan! Many of the Holiday Parks we deal with have used our re-upholstery services for many years, including dozens whom we’ve worked with for over 20 years.
We quite understand that worn, torn or tired Hire Fleet Upholstery can put your guests into a negative frame of mind as soon as they enter the ’van… and before long they are in Reception with a long list of other things they are unhappy about!
And if it’s a Sales Caravan that’s being let down by the condition/appearance of its upholstery then we’ll happily give you options and prices that won’t wreck your margin.
There are 2 different ways in which we can cover your Holiday Park Static Caravans:
1. CONNOISSEUR Specification
• We strip off your old fabric (if recovering existing cushions), or supply new foam, add Dacron Wadding to the foam and then permanently upholster your cushions in your choice of over 1,200 on-going, non-clearance upholstery fabrics.
• There is a vast choice available including plain, semi-plain, and patterned fabrics in many types and textures, including Chenilles, Flat Weaves and Crushed Velvets, in a myriad of designs and colours.
• Your cushions are then normally buttoned to give the finishing touch. Piping can also be added if you wish at extra cost.
We are more than happy to quote you for professionally Re-Upholstering all the upholstery in your caravans, including matching armrests and kickboards if required, or maybe just the seat cushions if you are trying to make your budget spread as far as possible.
We only use on-going decent quality fabrics from Mills we’ve worked with for many years, as opposed to cheaper ‘clearance’ fabrics where we can’t be sure of their quality.
2. Easy Care Specification
• We strip off your old fabric, add Dacron Wadding to the foam and then cover your static caravan cushions from a range of OVER 200 MACHINE WASHABLE Upholstery Fabrics.
• These include plain and semi-plain Textured Weaves, Faux Linens, Crushed Velvets etc, in a wide range of colours.
• We fit a full-length zip, out of sight, to enable you to easily remove the covers whenever you wish.
• Most Holiday Parks don't have these cushions buttoned as they want to easily remove and refit the covers after washing, often during the ‘change-over’ between guests.
• Our ‘Wash-Easy’ covers are ideal if you allow pets in some of your letting fleet… not to mention of course your guests’ ‘lovely’ children!
To view our full range of over 4,000 searchable Fabrics, FOR CARAVANS, CHALETS & LODGES, click below to go to our unique…FABRIC SELECTOR
We will happily send you fabric samples for you to try in your caravans.
RE-UPHOLSTERY OPTIONS & PRICES
Obtaining re-upholstery options and prices from us is just a simple TWO stage process…
1. Email us two or three images of the furniture you’re thinking of having re-upholstered, or perhaps there may already be images on your Park website? There’s no need to take any measurements.
2. We’ll respond with options and prices, to Re-Upholster everything in the caravan, or we can quote for just the seats, or seats and backrests. If you wish we can leave armrests, kickboards etc. if you feel they look okay and you’re happy to choose a new fabric that ‘blends’ with what they’re covered in now.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
Depending on where your Park is located,we will either strip out and collect all your cushions in our own transport, or…
…if that's not feasible, we can still work with you wherever you're located by using our FREE COURIER option. We’ll send you our special packaging, and plenty of samples of fabrics in the colours and types you’d like to see.
Regardless of how little or much work you may need doing in your static caravans, we will be very happy to explain all the options open to you, all in a friendly, no-pressure manner.
We can help if some of your Hire Fleet caravans are suffering from cushions that have lost all their ‘oomph’, as we technically describe it!
We are able to refill your existing cushions with our High Density foam to give back the comfort your guests deserve. Of course, we can also use this new filling if we are Re-Upholstering cushions for you.
Worn or torn backing fabrics are a very common problem in Holiday Park Static Caravans (Especially the top rear edge of backrest cushions) and over the years we have seen some pretty dire sights! The original cushion manufacturers often use a poor quality man-made fabric as their lining, which just doesn’t stand the test of time.
So if you have any cushions suffering in this way then we can professionally Re-Line them for you, using a good quality Cotton Twill fabric, and this time fitting a zip.
We can re-upholster your original caravan stool tops or create totally new ones. We also offer high quality replacement metal stool frames, if required.
Static Caravan Curtains
We have been making made-to-measure curtains for Holiday Park Static Caravans day in, day out, for the last 33 Years! So whatever type of ‘vans you have, we’ll be able to make you good quality replacement curtains, at a cost effective price.
We’ve a very wide range of curtain fabrics to choose from and of course we can fit either ‘Rufflete’ type headings, or eyelets, as you require.
Just Contact Us for options and prices.
The method by which we supply net curtaining to Holiday Parks, Hotels and Housekeepers
has proven to be very popular.
We sell it to you in either full ‘bales’, each bale consisting of approximately 40 metres of a particular ‘drop’, or as a cut length of your choice. The tunnel for the net wire is already attached all along the top of the net, so you can simply cut the widths of curtaining you require and then hang them!
We offer many different drop sizes, in a choice of designs. Net curtain wire, hooks and eyes, are all readily available.
The original blinds fitted in many Holiday Park Static Caravans often begin to look very worse for wear after a few years.
To solve this problem we make ‘Wipe-Clean Vinyl’ Roller Blinds to minimise the problems of cooking splashes in the kitchen…..and mildew in the bathroom!
We offer them in 6 ‘Standard’ sizes to fit most Static Caravan kitchens and bathrooms, but we can also make them to measure if required. Our blinds come complete with all fittings, brackets and safety components.
We also offer good quality made-to-measure replacement Venetian Blinds for Static Caravan kitchens and bathrooms.
Static Caravan Mattresses
Our Park Mattresses have proved very popular with Holiday Parks all over the U.K. We make them in-house and use a high quality foam that offers excellent comfort and durability. They are non-allergenic and do not cause perspiration.
One of the main reasons Holiday Parks love our mattresses is that every mattress we supply comes complete with an all over zip-on mattress cover. You can choose from washable polycotton, quilted and waterproof versions.
As regards sizes, we make them to all the weird and wonderful sizes found in Static Caravans, including narrow singles and sofa bed sizes. As well as making them ANY size, we can also SHAPE them in any way if required.
For prices please click here to go to our sister company (Housekeeper’s Heaven) on-line store
Caravan Mattress Covers
We make Holiday Park Mattress Covers that actually fit! Despite many bedding suppliers believing that a standard 36” mattress cover looks great on a narrow 24” caravan mattress, we find there is a great demand for what we make.
All our mattress covers are made to fit the specific size mattresses found in Static Caravans. We have 8 types of cover to choose from… all available in any size you require!
For prices please click here to go to our sister company (Housekeeper’s Heaven) on-line store
We offer a comprehensive range of bedding to Holiday Parks for their letting fleet caravans. All of our bedding has been chosen for its durability under the harsh environment of a hire fleet, and its value for money.
In terms of pillows and duvets we offer:
5 types of pillow
9 types of pillow protector
5 duvet variations, each in 5 sizes
2 types of zipped duvet protectors
We also offer:
Linen in Percale, or 200 Thread Cotton, or Satin Stripe
Numerous designs of Printed Bedding
8 colours of Bed Throws
3 Colours of Bed Runners
We hope we’ve ‘whetted your appetite’ as to what we can offer you as a Park Owner or Manager.
We pride ourselves on offering the same friendly, efficient service as we’ve done for the last 33 Years. None of our staff are paid on commission and you’ll find us very much down to earth and here to just explain options and prices, rather than pressuring you into buying something!
Whether your park has 1 static caravan, or 100… we will be very happy to hear from you!
Just give us a call on 0117 941 0222, or click here to enquire on-line.